This entry mostly for my benefit, I'm not sure how many of these stories we'll cover.
- Nose picking Good
- callvonage.com (Vonage) versus callvontage.com (ATT)
- Redhat is becoming scary, hurting linux
- Patents: iPod interface (Apple), User Data in Cookies (Amazon)... and I don't think we've talked about Amazon losing a business patent case.
- My mom is going to be pissed that my dad not stretching "before during and after" tennis may be endorsed by the CDC. Weird. Likewise, Hot Yoga bad?
- And we know how I feel about sleep
- And Harvard Prof can't spell 4-1-9. And he was trying to cure cancer and SARS.
And naturally, other stories to remember:
- the X-43A and Gregory Olsen stuff
- IBM slaps SCO silly
- AOL's Spammer Porsche
- Rat Genome