1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Consider my work. It is made up of irregular patterns that sometimes form an organized whole. This is a reflection of how I think, inside. Am I organized? No. Is there a pattern to my memory and behavior? Yes. Do I reduce clutter? No. Do I rely overly much on my pattern and image based memory? Yes. My organization system is generally that of a faulty hashtable -- it doesn't matter where it is, as long as I remember where it was.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
No. I mean, yes, I carry a cell phone that presumably has some sort of calendar, but I never consider or consult it.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
I don't have a desk at home, but it wouldn't be if I did. Before today's quiz, I went and threw everything away on the surface of my desk in my office, so right now the surface contains: monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, chemistry mug, jar with pens and my stuffed dragon. The drawers contain stuff, but I have a strong sense of whatall and whereall everything is.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
The Thai Fris are generally tame.
Of course, to reply "my life" is lame.
If its really hard, I avoid it.
Maybe someday I will give a ****.